Jon strut Jon strut

Well the drawing and animation were both very good. It looks like you have a lot of potential and if you made a full movie with characters and a story it looks like you could make something great. Keep up the good work!

Morphme Morphme

The animation was pretty good. If you made a full movie with a story and characters you could probably make something great. Keep up the good work!

Dinosaur Telephone Call Dinosaur Telephone Call

Like all of your other stuff this is just great. The writing, the graphics, voice acting...all fantastic.

I'm not the fond of: Frozen I'm not the fond of: Frozen

The graphics and animation at the beginning where great and I chuckled at the end :) Keep up the good work I enjoyed! :)

Strowtocin responds:

Thanks man, I'm pretty satisfied with the way it came out. Will do.

A Depressed Whale A Depressed Whale

Your writing is so friggin good easy to see why you have so many subscribers on youtube! I'm an official fan, can't wait to see your next movie!

Golf Golf

The graphics, sound and animation where all very good in this! It could of been a bit longer but all in all great job! Keep up the good work!

The Loneliest Platypus The Loneliest Platypus

The audio in this was just great, the writing was also very good to. Despite no real animation I liked the full style in this movie and all in all the positives far outweighed the negatives. Great job, keep up the good work!

Shapes - Episode 3 Shapes - Episode 3

Haha for being pretty short that was great. I really liked the style of the movie and the music. It gave me a good chuckle. I'm definitely checking out the other episodes. Keep up the good work!

sadakab responds:

Thanks man, that's awesome to hear! I've been on Newgrounds for a while but this is my first time submitting any content to the community and I gotta say thanks for the love! My first crack at an animated series of any kind so I'm glad to hear any positive feedback! You have any of your content on the web?

Ice Cream Madness Ice Cream Madness

It wasn't bad, it looks like you have potential and if you created an actual movie with a story and characters I think you could make something great. Keep up the good work! Gave me a chuckle :)

Joe's Dumb Show - Michael Joe's Dumb Show - Michael

That was funny stuff, good job!! I'm definitely gonna check out the other episodes.

joepetty responds: